Coding with Arduino
Explore new applications of coding through exciting circuitry-based projects with Arduino! In this course, you’ll learn:
- About the Arduino microcontroller and how it is used
- How to create working circuits using lights, sensors, and similar parts
- How coding and circuitry combine through hands-on projects
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
By the end of the course, you’ll have a collection of projects that you can put together to create something brand-new!
- Access to a laptop/computer. An iPad/tablet will not be sufficient for this course.
- Arduino Uno kit recommended but not necessary (virtual simulator available). If you decide to use the virtual simulator, you will be required to make an account with a third-party tool, TinkerCAD.