Video Game Design
Why just play video games when you can make them? In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to design fun and challenging game levels
- How to create game characters, sprites, and animations
- How to use code to make your game playable by others
- Organizational, creativity, and critical thinking skills
By the end of the course, you’ll have a fully playable game to share with family and friends!
- Access to a laptop/computer. An iPad/tablet will not be sufficient for this course.
- You will be required to make an account with a third-party tool, Flowlab.