S.T.E.M. Programs and Junior Makerspace
High quality programs ~ Flexible partnership models ~ Affordable prices ~ Trained educators
We offer STEM and Youth Leadership programs and services to children ages 5 – 14 providing them with an enriched learning environment that fosters innovation and creativity.
- Summer Camps
- After School Programs
- Clubs i.e. First Lego League, STEM Club, Maker Science
- Birthday Parties and Events
- Online Shop
For Schools and Organizatons
- Advisory Services
- Curriculum Integration
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Equipment Procurement
- Managed Services
- Technical Support
- Training and Accreditation
- Game Design and Development
- App Design and Development
- Wearable Technology
- 2D and 3D Design
- Digital Fabrication
- Digital Media and Virtual Reality
- Idea Development
- Project Management
Through our collection of programs we aim to motivate kids to innovate while having fun and develop confidence in their skills and abilities. By engaging kids at an early age in the wonder and joys of STEM we establish for them a life that can lead to success and a better tomorrow for us all.
WHY STEM MINDS™?
There are many organizations offering compelling programs with proprietary curriculum and they come with varied delivery and pricing.
Our programs are different because:
- We offer a curated selection of best programs.
- They are offered in your school or venue where students are familiar and comfortable.
- They are designed to be flexible and integrate with your existing programs or operate independently.
- We offer ongoing workshops, after school programs and clubs to help to keep children’s interest and involvement with STEM alive throughout the year.
- Children with varying abilities can bloom given the opportunity, particularly in STEM fields, and specialized, integrated programs exist to cater to these bright minds.
- Kids benefit from our partnerships through special guests and the showcasing of new exciting technologies.
- We offer ongoing technology leadership training and coaching to our team members and partners so that we always deliver the highest quality programs.
- Our programs delivery always adhere to industry best-practices.
We are committed to being cost effective so that our programs are attainable. Our program price point is dependent on the integration model of our partnership. STEM MINDS is committed to helping children succeed in the 21st century. Take a look at how everything fits together!STEM Club and Maker Science are designed to build foundation skills so as children grow with STEM MINDS, they will be ready for advanced and in-depth programs. We will be launching badges in the New Year that students can earn as they go through their journey of exploration in our programs. The badges will range from exploration to career-focused activities. Look out for our updates as we embark on our journey with creative incentives to inspire young minds! STEM Club Technical skills – robotics programming, 3D design, Virtual Reality, and now Arduino Programming will get children ready for the connectors in the programs offered in the next few months – 2D Design, Digital Media, App Development, Game Development. Even though each program is independent of the next program, the skills building is connected! Maker Science – we continued to build on skills using application so many aspects of foundational thinking can happen naturally: how batteries work, conduct electricity, stability in design, etc. Each project has some element of repetition to develop expertise on that skill so it comes naturally while in thinking mode. Each module is independent allowing children to come in and out as they want but for us there are common threads of learning. Jobs of Tomorrow – The underlying focus of all programs is to build skills for tomorrow. We are developing new content around Careers and Jobs of Tomorrow so children can apply skills for solving real-world problems. Build bridges across two mountains and image what it is like to be an engineer. Manage life on another planet and consider types of automation or tools that need to be considered and feel like a scientist. We will share these ideas with you in our future newsletters as we are on a mission to provide powerful, complementary skills to children and create experiences that will help them be prepared for higher education while developing an understanding about what future skill-set requirements for jobs may look like. The connectors of all are programs are as follows:
In partnership with NewMakeIT
For all of our advisory services, equipment procurement, managed services and technical support we are proud to partner with NewMakeIT